No matter how good an eye you have for lining up paper or fabric, you need a ruler for precision — and not just any ruler. You need a square ruler, like this OLFA® ruler, for accuracy. Use it to square up corners of blocks, for marking and cutting patchwork and miniature quilts or photos and mats.
- 6-1/2" Square
- Frosted acrylic surface allows black imprinted numbers to be read effortlessly
- Frosted surface is non-slip for extra stability and safety when cutting
- Designed for accuracy and precision with grid lines marked in a 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 1" increments
Why buy OLFA
* Buy Olfa a trusted brand with over 30 years producing quilting products
* High Quality products
* Made in Japan
Good For: precise measurements and cutting angles for sewing and quilting.
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Layby - pay 20% deposit in the first week and the balance over 8 weeks.
Finance - available on orders over $500 through Gilrose Finance
Flat rate shipping $3.90 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times Standard Address 1-3 Working Days - Rural Address 3-5
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 3-5 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)