Sew It was created in 2012 by brothers Chris & Campbell Turnbull. Chris has a background of over 10 years in sales & Campbell has a background in the fashion industry (studied at CPIT Fashion school from 2007-2009 completing a Level 7 Diploma). He has owned and operated his own clothing brand "Freedom Rider" since 2010. He found that there were a lot of fashion/sewing supplies that were hard to buy online in New Zealand. And that is where the idea for Sew It was born.
We started selling on Trade me in 2012 & launched our own website sewit.co.nz in 2013.
We aim to supply our customers with great affordable products. We also like to promote Fashion Design, sewing, pattetn making, quilting and much more throughout New Zealand.
Answering a few questions:
- Who you are - Brothers, Chris & Campbell Turnbull
- Why you sell the items you sell - To provide Kiwis with affordable & quality sewing and quilting supplies.
- Where you are located - Christchurch, New Zealand
- How long you have been in business - Since 2012
- How long you have been running your online shop - Since 2013
- Who are the people on your team - Chris & Campbell
- Contact information - Please Click Here
- Social links (Facebook) - Check us out on Facebook - Click Here