Coats Dual Duty Thread TKT120
Coats Dual Duty is a premium quality corespun thread with excellent wash-down characteristics ideal for denimwear and jeans.
It is a corespun sewing thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a natural cotton cover. The filament core offers excellent strength and durability, while the long staple cotton wrap ensures excellent sewing performance and protects the core from needle heat.
- Dual Duty delivers excellent sewing performance in the most demanding applications
- The high tenacity polyester filament core allows the use of finer thread sizes improving seam appearance without compromising seam strength
- Excellent wash-down characteristics make Dual Duty ideal for denimwear and jeans
- Outstanding abrasion resistance for demanding jeans and workwear applications
- Certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Classic denimwear and jeans
- For soft natural feel seams on fine cotton fabrics and for premium lingerie
- Heavy duty outdoor wear and cargo pants
- High speed sewing operations for towels and home furnishings
Bulk thread Seraflock for overlocking, ideal for elastic fabrics 100% Polyester
With this overlocking thread, you are buying a perfect bulk thread for all serging and closing seams in elastic, knitted and woven fabrics. Whether for wool or elastic seams in knitted fabrics such as underwear, gym wear or swimwear: SERAFLOCK is ideal for edge covering, even materials that fray easily. Its bulky thread structure is predestined for this task. The thread can be processed without any problems even on the most sophisticated multi-function overlock machines and impresses with its non-shrink and easy-care properties.
Last but not least, the overlocking thread excites with its convenient handling: A Miniking spool with snap-lock provides a clean and practical storage and the snap groove holds the thread in place when not in use.
*Please select your chosen colour from the drop down menu
Price is per 1000m spool
Please note that colours may vary depending on your monitor screen