Introducing the Janome MC9480: Elevating Quilting and Professional Dressmaking to New Heights!
If you are looking for a sewing companion for your next sewing journey, brace yourself for the arrival of the all-new Janome MC9480. With the groundbreaking Accurate Stitch Regulator (A.S.R.) and the incredible features of its predecessor, the beloved MC9450, the Janome MC9480 is an exceptional machine that takes quilting and professional dressmaking projects to new heights of precision and creativity!
Calling all quilters – the Janome MC9480 is your new creative companion! With a generous workspace (11”) and an array of specialized features (including AcuFeed, AutoPivot, Automatic Presser Foot Lift plus the Electronic Automatic Tension Control to name a few), quilting becomes a breeze. The machine’s large sewing area provides ample room to handle even the most ambitious quilting projects with ease. Coupled with the A.S.R., you’ll enjoy smooth fabric feeding and stunning stitch consistency, making this machine a must-have for quilters of all levels.
- Accurate Stitch Regulator - Say goodbye to uneven stitches and hello to flawless sewing! This incredible technology ensures
every stitch is perfectly even and consistent, regardless of your sewing speed.
- AcuFeed Flex Plus System - Janome’s AcuFeed Flex Plus System ensures smooth and even fabric feeding; which is great for handling multilayer projects and hard to feed fabrics.
- Versatile Stitch Library - A vast selection of built-in stitches (Over 400), including decorative stitches, utility stitches, and alphabets, offers endless creative possibilities.
- Expansive Sewing Area - A generous 11" Throat space with ample space for quilting large projects professional dressmaking tasks, with an extra wide extension table included.
- User-Friendly Touchscreen Display - Whether you’re a novice or an experienced sewist, the user-friendly interface enhances your overall sewing experience.
- Auto-Tension System - Simply select the desired stitch pattern, and the MC9480 makes small adjustments to your tension so that your finished stitch is perfect.
- Incredibly Easy Needle Threader - Forget squinting with its built-in needle threader!
- Quick Set Needle Plates - Change your needle plate with the touch of button!
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift - The presser foot lift on the machine automatically lifts the presser foot after a thread cut. This feature can be set to raise at the end of any seam, with the needle in the down position for easy pivoting.
- Stitching Speed - Sew up to 1060 stitches per minute
- Bright LED Lighting - 9 ultra bright LED lamps Plus bonus retractable light!
- Professional Grade Needle Plate, HP and HP2 Foot - The narrow gauge industrial inspired HP and HP2 feet are great for curves and precise top stitching. They provide excellent control, superior visibility and create a perfect 1/4" seam.
- 9mm Stitch Width - The extra width makes all of your decorative stitches bolder, broader, and more distinct.
- Floating Mode - Adjusts the presser foot pressure and height without affecting tension. This is especially usefull when sewing delicate and tricky fabrics which tend to shift.
- Memorised Piecing - The Memorised Quilt Seaming feature on the MC9480 and MC9410 memorizes the length of your seams. When sewing, the machine will stop exactly where it should for each quilt seam.
- AcuSpark2 App - The Janome AcuSpark2 App is like a digital instruction book with information on feet, stitches & techniques. Use the QR reader in the App to scan the QR code on the machine screen for more information. Available FREE from the App Store or Google Play.
- Advanced Automatic Needle Threader - New designs no longer leaves a loop through the eye of the needle, threading the needle completley!
- 25 included Sewing Feet - including trhe A.S.R System
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Layby - pay 20% deposit in the first week and the balance over 8 weeks.
Finance - available on orders over $500 through Gilrose Finance
Free Delivery - For Orders over $99
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand on orders over $99. This excludes Industrial machines outside of main centers listed below. Also includes Handi Quilter Machines
$3.90 - Flat Rate New Zealand Shipping Rates - For Orders under $99
To ensure you always pay a fair price for delivery you will be presented with exact shipping rates in the checkout, based upon the items you order and your delivery address.
Delivery to PO Boxes
We do deliver to PO Boxes within New Zealand.
Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
Rural Address 3-5 Working Days
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt of order to the address advised by you in your order. You will receive an email with tracking details of the package once the item has been dispatched.