Janome DC2030 Sewing Machine
Janome DC2030 Sewing Machine
The Janome DC2030 is a computerised sewing machine with 30 built-in stitches including 1 memory buttonhole.
On the front of the machine is a stitch reference guide, which displays an image of each stitch.
This selection of stitches allows you to be creative using a variety of sewing techniques.
Functions included on this model are built-in needle threader, needle up/down button, reverse button and a one-hand thread cutter.
Also, there is convenient storage in an accessory box.
BONUS accessories have been packaged in the machine carton to enhance your sewing pleasure. These extras are a large extension table, 1/4 inch seam foot and an even feed foot.
- 30 Built-in stitches
- Memory buttonhole
- Max.sewing speed up to 820 stitches per minute
- Speed control slider
- 4 Standard Feet - ZigZag, Zipper, Satin Stitch & Buttonhole
- LED Display
- LED Light
- Extra high lift on presser foot lifter
- Auto-lock off stitch button
- Soft machine cover
- Built-in needle threader
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Needle up/down button
- Lightweight 5kg
- Machine Size - W385 x H282 x D150mm
- Weight - 5.0Kg
- Work Space - 158.5mm (6.2")
- Sewing Speed - up to 820 stitches per minute
- Machine Screen - 2 Digit LED Display
- Built-in Stitches - 30
- Buttonholes - Memory Buttonhole
- Foot Control - Yes
- Foot Pressure - No
- Needle Threader - Yes
- Lighting - White LED light
- Standard Sewing Feet - 4 + 2 BONUS Feet
- Extra Wide Table - Yes, half size
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - Yes on machine front
- Stitch Length - Up to 4mm
- Speed Control Slide - Yes
- Bobbin Winder - Yes
- Drop Feed - Yes
- Superior Plus Feed System - 4 piece feed dog
- Thread Cutter - On face plate
- Reverse Button - Yes
- Storage - Yes – in accessory box
- Needle Up/Down Function - Yes – without memory function
- Carry Handle - Folding short handle on top of machine
- Internal Frame - Rigid die-cast aluminium frame
- Auto Lock-off Stitch button - Locks off your stitching at the push of button
- Needle Plate - Has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position.
- Stop/Start Button - Can sew without foot control. Hold button when start sewing & machine sews slow, same at end of sewing press & hold button & machine will sew slow
- Zigzag Foot A
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Buttonhole Foot J (sliding 5mm)
- Janome Plastic Bobbins x 3
- Needle Set (3 x #14 sharp)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holder (large)
- Spool Holder (small)
- Foot Control
- Power Cable
- Instruction Book
- Machine Dust Cover
- BONUS Large Extension Table (packaged with machine)
- BONUS 1/4 Inch Seam Foot (packaged with machine)
- BONUS Even Feed Foot (packaged with machine)
* Please note it is not abnormal that a faint humming or high pitch sound comes out from inside these machines.
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Layby - pay 20% deposit in the first week and the balance over 8 weeks.
Finance - available on orders over $500 through Gilrose Finance
Free Delivery - For Orders over $99
We offer Free Shipping within New Zealand on orders over $99. This excludes Industrial machines outside of main centers listed below. Also includes Handi Quilter Machines
$3.90 - Flat Rate New Zealand Shipping Rates - For Orders under $99
To ensure you always pay a fair price for delivery you will be presented with exact shipping rates in the checkout, based upon the items you order and your delivery address.
Delivery to PO Boxes
We do deliver to PO Boxes within New Zealand.
Standard Address 1-3 Working Days
Rural Address 3-5 Working Days
We will endeavor to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt of order to the address advised by you in your order. You will receive an email with tracking details of the package once the item has been dispatched.