Birch Mini Steam Iron
Too often we are running between the sewing machine and the iron when we are quilting. The joy of having this remarkable Birch Mini Steam Iron is that you can save up time by setting up an ironing station right just next to your machine. Handy and portable, this marvellous piece easily fits into a crafter's tool box, or into a travel bag for those touch-ups on the go. Ergonomically designed, it is a must have tool to remove creases on your work. Simply plug it in and within a few seconds, you will be pressing your quilts and garments, ready for the next stitch.
Features & Specifications:
- Steam & Dry Ironing
- Unique Ergonomic Rubber Handle
- Non - Stick Soleplate
- Ideal for needlework, handicrafts and when travelling
- Great for college, travel and crafting and quilting retreats
- Mini Steam Iron removes wrinkles from almost any fabric
- 1.4oz (40 millilitres) water tank
- Perfect for Travelling - Dual voltage for travel convenience
- Heats up quickly in 30 seconds
- Variable temperature settings
- Non-stick soleplate
- 1-touch steam control
- Measures 13.4 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
- Designed to comply with Australian Electrical Standards
- Instruction Booklet included
This product slips easily into sleeves and narrow garment sections for perfect pressing
For professional pressing of long or hard-to-reach seams. One side of the sleeve roll is
flat for control and so it will not roll as you press.
Quilt Rulers Metric
Use with rotary cutters for quick and accurate cutting of single and multi-layered fabrics.
Two colour grid can be used on light or dark fabrics.
Two direction bias lines at 30°, 45° and 60°.
Left and right handed use.
Accurate 0.5cm marking.
Quilt Rulers Metric
- Use with rotary cutters for quick and accurate cutting of single and multi-layered fabrics.
- Two colour grid can be used on light or dark fabrics.
- Two direction bias lines at 30°, 45° and 60°.
- Left and right handed use.
- Accurate 0.5cm marking.
Birch Pattern Weights
are excellent to hold patterns to fabrics without using any pins.
Just place the weights on the pattern and you are all set to make the cut.
These weights have a secure grip that prevents the fabric from shifting or pulling.
They provide a faster, easier and a neater way to cut fabrics with minimal efforts. Great for sewers and quilters alike, these pattern weights are a must-have.
*** Please note: Colours vary depending on what we have in stock. Colour range: Pink, Purple, Green