Specifically designed to cut multiple layers, a rotary cutter with a 12" x 12"ruler attached makes measuring and cutting perfect shapes from fabric easier than ever.
Great for beginners, the unique design of this tool makes cutting perfect shapes from fabric a breeze — since you’re not managing two tools separately, you don’t have to struggle with a misaligned ruler or worry about holding the rotary cutter straight. It includes a 45 mm spring-action rotary blade that makes clean cuts through multiple layers of fabric and an ergonomic blade carriage that makes cutting smooth and easy. The ruler features a bold 12" x 12" grid that is printed on both sides for right- or left-handed use, plus highlighted numbers for excellent visibility on light or dark fabric. The unique rail design prevents lint build up as you work, the no-touch magnetic blade change system makes blade change safe and easy while storing used blades, and a carrying handle offers easy, convenient transportation.7
- Ideal for measuring and making precise, clean cuts through fabric when cutting squares, triangles and other shapes
- Ergonomic handle and a 45 mm rotary blade make smooth, confident cuts through multiple layers of fabric easy
- Spring-activated blade only engages when in use
- Built-in ruler features a 12" x 12" measuring grid with highlighted numbers that are easy to see on light or dark fabric
- Grid is clearly printed on both sides for easy right- and left-handed use
- Bias lines make it easy to measure angles before cutting
- Rail design prevents lint build up
- Traction strip provides excellent stability while cutting
- Magnetic system provides easy, safe, no-touch blade change (extra blades and magnetic blade change tool sold separately)
- Built-in handle offers convenient transportation
- Lifetime warranty
- Visa Debit
- Bank Deposit
Layby - pay 20% deposit in the first week and the balance over 8 weeks.
Finance - available on orders over $500 through Gilrose Finance
Free Shipping within New Zealand on orders over $99.
Flat rate shipping $3.90 for all orders under $99 Within New Zealand.
Estimated Delivery Times Standard Address 2-4 Working Days - Rural Address 4-6
- Working Days
- PO Box Address 5-10 Working Days
International Orders - Please enquire (From $18.00)